Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My pumpkingirl fairy

Just wanted to show you my pumpkin fairy doll
she waits for Halloween to have fun.She
is ca. 45-50 cm high dressed in orange and
brown wearing pumpkings on head and in hand.






































































This picture is a little mystic regarding the
colors, but thats halloween!!!

Here in DK we are not celebraiting Halloween
as much as you do in USA, but we enjoy
beautifull pumpkings
and the season of wonderfull colors, crisp air,
and cosiness inside.
Have a happy thursday all


Græskar feen er ca. 50 cm høj, iklædt orange og brunt
dress, hun har selvfølgelig sine græskar med sig.
og koster 625,00 kr.

2 comments:

Mo'a said...

She is wonderful and I also love the little beauty below.

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

Hi Dorthe,
Thanks for your comment on my blog about my doll. Love your pumpkin girl. Dolls are so much fun to make. Keep up the good work!
joanna