Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I FEEL SO VERY BLESSED

Oh my, this is realy a christmas with
the most fantastic gifts.
today another exiting packet was
handed me over from the post, and
look what was inside when i opened it!
The most wonderfull envelope with a
very special gift inside for me from:
JoAnnA---you have to visit her on her blog
to se the extraordinarily art she is doing.
Look at this wrapping























the very hansome man























the beautifull binding























And inside the most sweet and wonderfull
angel ,look at all the details,she is so
special Joanna, and she will be with me
for ever. Thank you from all my heart
dear friend.
























Isnt she beautifull with the little bird and Crone?


Wishing you all a very happy Tuesday

3 comments:

Alice said...

it is amazing, what lovely artwork!

Sanja said...

thank you for your lovely comment.
Joanna gift is amazing.lucky you :-)
Happy New Year and all the best for 2009!
Sanja

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Dorthe!!! What a beautiful gift from JoAnnA!!!! I just love her! You are a precious person and deserve each and every goodness you receive ~ hugs to you, xxoo, Dawn