Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back home to mr.frost, and a sweet packet

Returning from yet another wonderfull week,
looking after my two grandchildren, this
two lovely hearts was wayting for me.
I ordered them from Anita from Germany
http://www.littlecottageshop.blogspot.de/

They are so beautifully made, i love the
birds with :"Angels can land everywhere"
makes me feel calm.
They are gifts to someone special.




























Look how sweet she decorated the enwelope.
Mr Frost was here today, everything looks
white , and with a mysterius mist ,so beau-
tifull.
And the sunrise too.





Well wish you all a wonderfull wednesday.
Hugs Dorthe

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

What a beautiful piece of art Dorthe!! I love the saying too...we need our angels don't we? Don't worry, I still have your bird girl dress in my list of things to finish ~ thank you so very much too!!! Stay warm dear friend ~ xxoo, Dawn

Tina said...

Hi Dorthe
You have been tagged :o).
See the rules on my blog.
Hugs, Tina