Sunday, July 5, 2009

I PASS ON MY AWARD

Today I want to ,humble ,pass on this wonderfull avard recieved yesterday from Silke to some few blogging friends,
that have all in many wayes shown what this award is all about :Art Inspiration
Sisterhood, friendship,sharing,and caring.
Thankyou all for being out there, I love times spend with you all, and feels blessed
being a little part of your lives.


Dawn
NELLIE
JoAnnA
KC WILLIS
GILLIAN
ANNI
VIOLA
Ar Tick

As Silke told me _I will tell you:
You can all pass this award on to other wonderfull people,
or you can just be happy recieving it, in the meaning that you are
all a very importent person to someone else---me.
------------------
Please read more of the Award here on CES`s blog

Hope everyone will have a great sunday

xoxo Dorthe

7 comments:

Tina said...

Thank you so much Dorthe for passing this lovely award on to me. Have a lovely sunday.
Hugs, Tina
ps: I AM working on that knit...

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

Hi Sweetie, Oh, you so deserve that award. You are precious!!! Thank you for passing it to me. It feels like a big warm loving hug from you.
xoox joanna

The Feathered Nest said...

You're such an angel Dorthe!!!! Thank you so much for this wonderful award! I'm very honored that you think of my blog this way! and also so honored to be among these other artists....thank you so very much dear friend!! Wishing you a wonderful, creative week ahead ~
hugs and love, Dawn

Viola said...

Danke schön, Dorthe! Du bist sooo lieb!!Wünsche Dir einen wundervollen Tag! :o)

My Creative House said...

Tusind tak for denne vidunderlige award Dorthe.

Sanja said...

herzlichen glückwunsch,Dorthe und vielen dank.
ich fühle mich geehrt.:-)

Ganz Liebe Grüße
Sanja

Gillian .... said...

Thank you my friend for this award, I am very honoured indeed to have been given this and to be among some very talented artists, thank you Dorthe xx