Monday, October 19, 2009

Wonderfull special Award

This wonderfull Award that I humble have recieved from SILKE contains
everything beautifull, that I try to honour every day.
Thankyou so very much dear Silke , I`m so honoured for being considered such a friend for you .
And I`m happyly returning it to you, as I can truly say you are such a friend to me too.
As for sending it out in the world , I will do it like that:
To everyone that came to my blog and stayed, to all dear friends, in blogland, and the ones not having a blog, to my loving friends on earth, I`M passing this special Award on to all of you.



"
So today I am planting another tree. The Quercus shumardii or Shumard Oak. It is a handsome large tree with straight axis and broad, rounded open crown. It withstands strong hurricane winds, extreme heat, is tall and straight and just plain beautiful. I have more trees to plant but rest assured those who have virtual trees and acorns planted and distributed in their honor have one common virtue, they are loyal friends regardless of race, creed, political affiliations and geography. Here, I honor womanhood and friendship and there is nothing more wondrous a blessing for anyone than for a friend who came and never left your side.”
Thankyou to all of you
Love and hugs from me,
and a blessed monday.

No comments: