Thursday, December 31, 2009

WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR



With a big thankyou for the year that are nearly over, I will thank all of you dear
blogging friends, followers, and wisitors, for all the support and beautifull
experiences you have given me in 2009.


And while waiting for wonderfull roses like this one -from my garden-
I wisch all of you a great new years eve, and a happy and healphy new year to come.
I`m looking forward seeing all the beauty, and wonderfull art, on your blogs in 2010,and reading snippets from your life,and world.
Love and hugs to all dear friends
Dorthe

7 comments:

Silke Powers said...

Dear Dorthe, I am so grateful that we are becoming friends through this amazing blogging community! You have become part of my daily life!! Wishing you and your family all the best for 2010! I'm looking forward to continuing on this creative journey with you!! Love, Silke

Sandy said...

Meine liebe Dorthe

Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes neues Jahr 2010. Bleib gesund und munter und danke für alles. *winke*

Rika said...

Happy New Year Dorthe!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Liebe Dorthe, ich wünsche Dir ein wundervolles, gesundes und erfolgreiches 2010! Ich freue mich sehr, dass wir uns in der Bloggerwelt getroffen haben und darauf, auch im nächsten Jahr Deine Kreationen zu sehen!

Herzliche Grüße
Julia

Sherry Goodloe said...

Oops! I have updated my Happy New Year blog post. GODT NYTÅR my friend *smiles* and thanks for stopping by this morning. Have a blessed and wonderful first day of this new year!

Julie Pishny said...

Hi Dorthe - Love the new photo - you look so happy.

Sorry about your cold - yuck - Winter is the worst for colds - taken care of you!

Your shop and studio must be so beautiful - maybe you will share it with us this year with some photos.

I spend the day organizing mine...and I am still not finished. Maybe tomorrow I will wind it up - then I will be ready to begin making new pieces of jewelry.... xo Julie

Viola said...

Wünsche Dir auch ein super tolles, gesundes und kreatives Jahr, liebe Dorthe!! :-)