Monday, December 18, 2017

IT`S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

This is my last That`s Blogging Crafty post this year!
Thank you to all of you, whom kindly have been following this new  adventure.
That you visits every week, has been so lovely, and I`m very thankful .

This time, as usual it will be only this sneak peek here, 
and the rest of the post is to be seen over here :  



I wish you all a very Happy and Merry Christmas ,
----but will be back next week with the CHALLENGE sample :-)

Hugs and love 
Dorthe 

11 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Very Chic Dorthe, I love what you have done with the Hearts and Stars. Wishing you a magical Christmas.. Warm Hugs and Wishes Tracey xx

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

That's a lovely winter wonderland card, dear Dorthe! The colors are different from what you usually use but I like these shades of green and the black frames make the elements pop. Beautifully done!
Have a wonderful week! :)
xoxo Julia

Dortesjs said...

super flot Dorthe ;O))

froebelsternchen said...

This is so beautiful - I love all the fantastic textures and the sage green!
Have a Very Merry Christmas!

oxo Susi

Createology said...

Serenely beautiful in soft green with lace and hearts and stars. Merry Christmas Love and Magic Dorthe Dear...xo

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

It’s another creation to make me feel happy Dorthe which your wonderful art always does :)
Hugs
Donna xx

craftytrog said...

I love it Dorthe! xox

Jackie PN said...

A lovely ,magical, Christmas piece Dorthe!
i am so happy to have been with you on this journey at Blogging crafty! To see all of the beauty you have created and to be inspired by it- so wonderful!
sending love & hugs my friend! xoxo

Bente said...

Nydelig Dorthe. Ønsker deg og dine en fantastisk jul.
Klem

Words and Pictures said...

That's an enticing sneak peek - I'm off to see more.
Alison x

Plush Possum Studio said...

Happy Holidays, Dorthe! Your work is very lovely.
xoxo Rose